Σελίδες

4 Οκτ 2014

THINK PINK: Autumnal Beauty


Crisp autumnal weather calls for more and deeper color and therefore typically, around this time of the year, I go ever so slightly moodier with my makeup for a more dramatic look. 


I pull from my summer make-up bag Rimmel’s ScandalEyes (here) super-creamy eye shadow pencil in "Bad Bronze" and by smudging the warm, coppery hue along the lower and top lash lines, I create a two-dimensional smoky eye, instantly giving that bit of drama I need. If a stronger eye is more your cup of tea, use all over the lid the glimmering wash of  reddish-pink, "Coppering" eye shadow by Mac or place it strategically, like me, for a small pop of color to spark up your gaze without feeling severe.

"Victoria" (here), a deep cherry shade by Nails Inc, is my seductive, autumnal, go-to shade. An intense, oxblood hue that looks beautiful on the nails without being too vampy. I have to admit though moving towards the autumnal moody hues of  burgundies and berries on lips, can be intimidating as hell to me. So, this autumn I am going for a softer around the edges look by gently dabbing with my fingertips Maybelline’s gorgeous "Berry Much" (here) on my lips to get a berry stain effect. Although I like the opaqueness of Maybelline’s Color Drama (here) matte lip pencil, I tend to add some lip balm on top for a bit of sheen to make the look extra berry chic!

Talking about seasonal changes, I can see Miss Dior becoming my autumnal signature perfume. A rich, feminine floral scent with delicate notes of neroli and Damascus rose complimented with Indonesian patchouli is perfect for autumn.

Come on! Shelve your fears, take the plunge and embrace warm browns, plum purples and dusty roses, as the days turn moodier.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου