Σελίδες

30 Ιουλ 2014

THINK GREEN: Call it all Natural Magic!


There is nothing more annoying than a huge, nasty bump popping out of the blue on my forehead, nose or chin right before an important work presentation or a night out. Dealing with breakouts has been an integral part of my adulthood, involving proactive measures, as well as strategic cocktails of every lotion and potion in the book. A recent natural remedy that has been part of my strategic plan for attacking acne before things turn a mess in this warm and humid, almost tropical Greek summer weather is organic Tea Tree Oil. Its unique antimicrobial properties can destroy acne-causing bacteria and keep pores clean.



Proactive Measures:
All I need is purified water and a few drops of pure leaf tea tree oil (I use the one by THE BODY SHOP) to be mixed in a sprayer bottle.

I use this DIY antibacterial spray for my pillowcases and my make-up brushes to keep them bacteria free, as well as to refresh my face throughout the day keeping my pores clean.

Attack:
When the nasty bump makes an appearance, there is a need for more drastic, targeted measures.

So, I pour a few drops of tea tree oil onto the end of a cotton bud and gently dab directly on the blemish to do its magic. Tada! the next day the pimple has not disappeared but the redness, swelling and size of the enemy have been drastically diminished.

When I am naughty, frantically spot squeezing the night before, applying tea tree oil on the wounded  area speeds up dramatically the healing process.

If you have oily, acne-prone skin get your hands on this natural stuff to win the blemish battle!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου