Σελίδες

11 Σεπ 2014

THINK PINK: Delicious Beauty

It’s not a dark, big secret that I have a sweet tooth. Yes, I LOVE sweets and it seems that I have recently tried and tested my fair share of sweet aroma infused lip care to start developing a sweet lips addiction….

 
Strawberry Parfait, Éclair, Peaches and Cream, Crème Brulee butter gloss…. I am at NYX beauty counter*, but it feels like a cake shop and I cannot decide if I want to wear them or eat them. And the winner is the NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel! Its buttery soft, silky smooth texture and its delicious sugar cookie aroma added to the bargain price of 8€ makes it instantly a sweet drugstore darling!

OMG! I get a Vanilla and Macadamia fix by Liposan Lip Butter. It’s cute and it’s cult in its slim, old school tin case. It’s heavenly smooth, nourishing and a delicious smelling butter for my lips!

Adding the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector by CLARINS to my beauty regimen always gives me  a sweet sugar cookies thrill. It’s lightweight with amazing moisturizing powers and low maintenance, giving my lips just the right amount of pigment to make them look naturally flashed and glamorous. Just the perfect balm-like shine!

Embracing the delicious world of dessert beauty gives me great (mouthwatering) joy!

* We are lucky to have a NYX store in Thessaloniki, Greece @Ermou 65 St.

** Τhe above photo was taken for personal use. Please just make sure to link back to my blog, if you use the above image.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου