Σελίδες

17 Μαΐ 2014

THINK OUTBOX

Quick Fix

 


A multi-tasking busy bee like me never keeps the colour of her nails for long. Anyways, sticking to the same colour would be rather boring.  But the whole nail painting process is not so fun for me, as some ambidextrous skills are required. They say that practice makes perfect. However, the luck of patience from my part leads to a repetitive, nerve racking process of painting-removing-repeating application. C’mon we’ve all been there!

I was over the moon when I discovered the magic Express Nail Polish Remover by Sephora.  It’s a genius pot of pleated foam soaked in nail polish remover. I just dip my not so perfectly polished finger in the pot, give a twist or two against the pre-moistened soft sponge, and wow within seconds not a trace of polish remains! No need to faff about with cotton balls, it is gentle on my nails, paraben free  and there are no traces of oily residue after dipping. On the down side, acrobatic skills of a yogi would be required in an attempt to dip my toe nails in the pot*! I find the Express Nail Polish Remover by Sephora quite expensive to use it on a regular basis, but really handy for my travel kit for a mess free quick fix. I can see the magic!

* I found out that Bourjois recently launched a finger and toe version (here - today 3 for 2 on Bourjois & free worldwide delivery).

Η πολυπράγμων φύση μου  δεν μου επιτρέπει να κρατώ το χρώμα των νυχιών μου αψεγάδιαστο για πολύ καιρό. Έτσι κι αλλιώς δε θα ήταν βαρετό; Όμως η όλη διαδικασία, βάφω – ξεβάφω, δεν είναι διασκεδαστική, καθώς δεν φημίζομαι για την αμφιδεξιότητά μου. Λένε ότι  χρειάζεται εξάσκηση για να φτάσεις στην τελειότητα. Ωστόσο, η έλλειψη υπομονής που με διακατέχει,  με οδηγεί σε ένα άκρως εκνευριστικό βάφω-ξεβάφω-και πάμε πάλι από την αρχή. Με νιώθεις; Με καταλαβαίνεις έστω και λίγο;

Πέταξα λοιπόν από τη χαρά μου όταν ανακάλυψα, έστω και καθυστερημένα, το μαγικό Express Nail Polish Remover της Sephora. Είναι ένα έξυπνο βαζάκι με ένα σφουγγαράκι εμποτισμένο με ξεβαφτικό βερνικιού. Απλά  βυθίζω το αποτυχημένα βαμμένο δάχτυλό μου στο βαζάκι, το στριφογυρίζω 1-2 φορές  και μέσα σε δευτερόλεπτα έχει αφαιρεθεί κάθε ίχνος βερνικιού! Δεν υπάρχει λόγος να ταλαιπωρούμαι με βαμβάκια, είναι φιλικό με τα νύχια μου, χωρίς paraben και δεν αφήνει ίχνη λιπαρότητας.  Δυστυχώς όμως χρειάζεσαι την ευελιξία πεπειραμένης γιογκού, εάν επιχειρήσεις να βυθίσεις τα δάχτυλα του ποδιού σου στο μαγικό βαζάκι. Βρίσκω το Express Nail Polish Remover της Sephora ακριβούτσικο για συχνή χρήση, αλλά ιδανικό για το νεσεσέρ των διακοπών για καθαρές και γρήγορες δουλειές.  I can see the magic! Εσύ;

*Ανακάλυψα ότι η Bourjois πρόσφατα λάνσαρε μια νέα εκδοχή για χέρια και πόδια (εδώ - today 3 for 2 on Bourjois & free worldwide delivery)
  
Τhe above photo was taken for personal use. Please just make sure to link back to my blog, if you use the above image.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου